Sunday, December 30, 2012

Light, Love, and Film: December Grain

This month's theme was all about our holiday festivities. 

We have a winter green house and December is the time to harvest Pac Choi and plant new cold-loving greens. :) We also made lots of cookies and let the dog steal our hats while sledding! :)

I am going to admit that I botched a couple of rolls.  I guess that is what I get for forgetting to push two rolls during processing, haha! :( I did get some of our planting, sledding, and baking so thank you for stopping by to see them. :)

Have fun looking and then stop by and savor the holiday goodness from my film-loving friend, Jo Clark!


 Minnie kept stealing Anni's hat! ...over and over and over...
 Tristan made pretzels all by himself. :)
We had some more escapades in the sledding department... 
We tried, and failed, to make a real gingerbread house. They did enjoy eating it though!


....and we celebrated Yeshua as the Light  and Savior of the world!


6 comments:

  1. These are perfect Caroline! I love the little glimpse I got into your holiday activities. The light and contrast in your images is lovely and I cracked up outloud at your dog running with the hat. I so envy all the open space you have around your house. Your kids are so beautiful and your daughter's little cheeks when she smiles is simply adorable. I'm going to PM you my address so you can mail me some of those pretzels. ;)Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these Caroline!! Your kids look like they had a blast!! I love that you home developed your entire post and I hope to do that next month. Can't wait to see what you have in store for January :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Caroline! They are just beautiful! I love that your son is wearing an Alabama jacket! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline, these are just fabulous-- I just love the results you get from developing and scanning your own rolls! The one of your little boy looking over the steep hill (right after the one where Minnie steals the hat) is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning- love the way you work with film! And I Love the all B&W... and the details!

    ReplyDelete