Monday, February 25, 2013

Of LIght, Love, and Film: February Red

I played with Portra 400 this month. It has been so busy, I have hardly shot much film or digital! We did enjoy gorging ourselves on candy though! I think I like this film, but I have a feeling I will love it more when I can get it outside and capture some spring flowers!

Once you get done looking at my daughter's disgusted faces, you can head over to the blog of my sweet friend, Leslie!
The Queen Anne Cherries were NOT a hit. :)

7 comments:

  1. Caroline, I LOVE the candy hearts!! And I love the tones Portra 400 creates indoors. Your daughter is awesome...those chocolate covered cherries are pretty gross ;) Great post this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh the reds are so lovely here! I think Portra 400 is going to be your new best friend! Her faces are cracking me up. My favorite is the last one! It's so funny that Queen Anne cherries are a holiday staple in our family and are always in our stockings :) Not really a fan of them but have you ever had a "Big Cherry" in the pink wrapper? Now that thing is heaven! Loved you post this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE them! The reds look amazing on Portra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her face! Nicely done Caroline =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caroline :) - You captured the details so wonderfully and I love the story in her "yucky" face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh her face just cracks me up. Portra 400 is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete