Friday, April 19, 2013

Through the Lensbaby Circle: April

I love Lensbaby lenses and I am so honored to be in this group with these beautiful women. I used my LB lenses exclusively this past month and came up with a variety of images. Please continue on in our little circle with my sweet friend and Lensbaby lover, April Nienhuis.

The Edge 80 spoke to me in color this month:


The Sweet 35 and Macro Converters came in handy too!

I had to get my seasonal image of my barn:


 I even played with the zone plate a little bit:





3 comments:

  1. Oh Caroline these all speak to me so much. I adore them all - but those last two are especially haunting and beautiful. Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what can i say.... These are again SO stunning. And i'm totally in love with the last three! i was your fan, i am your fan and i will stay your biggest fan! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous and those last 2 are haunting!!

    ReplyDelete