Saturday, July 20, 2013

Through the Lensbaby Circle: July Splashing

I really enjoy working with motion and blur. This month I played with the Edge 80. I love how the smooth blur can change the feeling of an image with just a small change in the tilt.

I am also a presenter in a Lensbaby Love e-course! You can learn how I get amazing macro flare and learn about using Lensbabies for fine art work and for business sessions!








Please continue our little circle with my good friend, Heather!

5 comments:

  1. WOW, Caroline! These are just gorgeous! I love the movement and the perfectly placed focus on the water. Such an interesting set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful series, caroline! i just bought the breakout...can't wait to start reading- and playing! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline, these are so sweet and serene and just bursting with the carefree feel that a child's summer should have!

    ReplyDelete