Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Letters to Our Daughters: November

Dear Annika,
You are my little muse, my friend, and a prayed-for blessing. 
I cherish each day
Each smile
Each kiss on the cheek
In a world of boys, you are my glitter 
My sparkle
My worrier
My warrior
You are always loving
Always shining
Always loving
Always willing to help me learn more
Thank you for the five years you have helped me learn
and grow
and express my heart in photography
I am, who I am 
because of you. 
Love you always, baby girl






Please continue the circle with my friend, Allison McSorely. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried posting once and it double posted so I removed one and now it looks like both are gone. So I'll try this again and if you get double comments sorry!

    I love the format you choose to write in! Hopefully you don't mind if I try it one month?? My favorite line is: "In a world of boys, you are my glitter " LOVE that! Is she five? If so looks like you, Melissa, and I all have five year olds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you! You may absolutely use this idea! <3

      Delete