Friday, December 20, 2013

Through the Lensbaby Circle: December Barn Chasing!

I love to capture barns and old buildings. The saying, "they don't make 'em like they used to" really holds true for these beauties. The barn image here was taken just before I got stuck in a ditch filled with snow. Some kind neighbors had to come pull me out with a tractor---in zero degree weather. I love them for it!! I will always remember this barn. :) The moon was absolutely incredible too---as I sat in my truck in the ditch, haha!

These images were captured with my Edge 80. Love that lens!

Please continue the circle with my dear friend, Jessica!





3 comments:

  1. Oh Caroline! You amaze me! These are stunnig! You truly are the Van Gogh with a camera! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline, these images you have been creating lately of the countryside where you live need to be hung in your home. They are so lovely, and look EXACTLY like the Minnesota I see whenever I visit Tom's family--you are capturing its essence. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Book, I tell you, publish a book of your amazing images my friend! These are fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete