Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Letters to Our Daughters: April

Dear Anni,

Here you are with "Cat". 

I think her name is technically your middle name, Serena, but no one calls her that. :) I guess we most often call her "Ornery Cuss"!  You have been asking me to take your picture with Ornery Cuss for a few days now, so today was your day! I had to get your ruffle dress in there too. I think you have worn it every day this week. I, for one, am glad you know how to use the washing machine! 

You have a special ability that mesmerizes her though, and she somehow is nice for you. You have the magic, my sweet girl. I just wanted to take the time to get a few shots with you and your feline friend. I know I should have something profound to say, but you are the one who has the deep little observations on a minutely basis. I wish I could be half the cat whisperer that you are. 

Love you! xoxo


                   


                   


                   

Please continue our circle with my sweet friend, Melissa Stottmann!

No comments:

Post a Comment