Sunday, February 15, 2015

February 15 on 15 (iphone only)

I tried. I really tried. Life was so busy this month that my iphone was my main companion. I love that though. The images may not be perfect, but they are my life. You know what the best thing is? They get PRINTED. I have books made with all of my Instagram photos AND I print my blog yearly. This is the stuff life is made of. :) 

My driveway one chilly morning...
 Cat Attack
Sick Day


Furniture Shopping

Toilet Paper Toy (yes, it is blurry--fast little thing). :D
Making Chai Tea

Art Lessons


Morning Sunshine

Almonds and Dandelion Tea

The Battle Against Acne


Daydreaming at West Elm and Restoration Hardware


Tsuro (fun game!)

The Aquarium


I do exist in pictures!

Please continue the circle by visiting the fabulous blog of Debbie Deonier

No comments:

Post a Comment